Before you apply
Thanks for your interest in Parkside Student Residence
Here’s what you need to know before starting your application:
- Parkside is a purpose-built student residence located in downtown Toronto. Designed around domestic and international students of Toronto Metropolitan University (Formerly Ryerson University), U of T, OCAD, George Brown College and other nearby schools, Parkside is just steps from campus.
- Parkside’s lease term runs from the start of September to the end of August of the following year with payments made in 12 equal instalments.
- We require a guarantor for your lease. Guarantors are most often a relative and must be over the age of 18. A guarantor can be local or international and must provide their contact information and identification details for the application to be accepted.
- A Last Month's Rent (LMR) Deposit is required for your Housing Application to be processed. Upon completion of your Housing Application, you will be redirected to an online payment portal, Letus. Your LMR amount must equal the monthly instalment that corresponds to the floor plan you choose on your Housing Application. All floorplans indicate said amounts. You are not required to pay LMR in order to be added to our waitlist, but a completed Housing Application is necessary.
- The submission and acceptance of your Housing Application DOES NOT guarantee accommodation or a specific placement on our waitlist. An accommodation is secured upon the execution of the Lease Agreement by all parties. Accommodations are leased on a first-come, first-served basis. As such, availability is subject to change. We encourage all applicants to return their Lease Agreement within 24-hours of receiving it to guarantee their bed space.
- Should you wish to remove your application or name from our waitlist and receive a FULL refund of your LMR, please submit your formal request in writing to Parkside@studenthousing.com so long as a Lease Agreement has not been signed.
- The application usually only takes 5-10 minutes to complete.